These pans channel the heat provided via the Fox Infrared Stove to provide a more energy efficient way of boiling water/cooking food and will in the long term save you time and money with reduced boiling times and energy costs.
- Hard anodised aluminium pan for boiling water/cooking food
- Features a heat exchanger system that sits directly onto the Fox Infrared stove for maximum efficiency
- Fox Camo neoprene sleeve which can be left on whilst in use which improves insulation
- Fold over handle which also secures the lid is position for transit
- Available in 0.65 l and 1.25 l capacity
- In the 1.25 l version the infrared stove can be stored inside the pot together with a 230 g gas cannister or alternatively a large 500 g cannister can be stored for compact storage.
- In the 0.65 l version the infrared stove can be stored inside the pot or alternatively a 230 g cannister can be stored for compact storage.